Application Support Analyst
Location: Hull | up-to up-to £22K | Permanent
EDIT Recruitment is proud to be working alongside a trusted Hull-based partner to assist in finding them a talented Application Support Analyst.
Due to continued growth in the UK and in overseas markets, our client is now looking to recruit an Application Support Analyst!
Are you a confident communicator? Perhaps, you’ve been responsible for the resolution of incidents reported through a service desk? We’re looking for a driven, innovative, and passionate individual who will be able to take the lead in providing end-to-end support for respected customers.
Life with our client:
Our client is an IT company based in Hull. With over 30 years of experience in their respected field, they develop and maintain Mertex ERP software applications and integrated solutions.
The successful candidate will be joining an expanding team and playing an important role within the Support Services Team, supporting their customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to use their business systems knowledge in a career within software support, with an innovative employer who, to date, has year-on-year growth within their niche sector.
The Support Services team is seen as a progressive gateway to other opportunities in their company such as; Software Testing and Implementation, Project Management and Training.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Support Services team leader, you will be responsible for the resolution or escalation of incidents reported through the Service Desk
- The successful candidate will also take the lead in providing end-to-end support for respected customers.
- Providing answers to the Financial issues raised by customers.
- Providing regular updates to customers on logged faults and requests
- Attend and contribute to Support team meetings
- Update all the Cases accurately and in a timely manner
- Contribute to the teams working targets and deadlines
- Add to the knowledge databases
- Work with 3rd party support providers
- Work with other specialists in teams and departments
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Good communication skills and customer handling skills
- Confident and professional work ethic
- Ability to plan and carry out work on your own or as part of the team
- Experience supporting or using finance and/ or business management systems.
- An understanding of application support and architecture.
- Be commercially aware of business functions
- Good time management and organisational skills
So, what’s in it for you?
- Performance-related bonuses
- Flexible working policy
- 25 days holiday entitlement, plus 8 days statutory holidays.
- Free on-site parking
- Free refreshments in the office
- 5% of salary pension contribution
- Performance-related Bonus
- Death in service (4 times salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
Furthermore, training in our clients’ support systems will be provided to help you to grow and develop your role, whilst enhancing your career in a supportive environment.
It is expected that you will have a logical mind, enjoy problem solving and you will enjoy dealing with customers.
Does this role sound like the next exciting opportunity that you’ve been looking for? Please do not hesitate to get in contact with one of our team members, Jack or Shaune, on 01482 273289.
Alternatively, kindly contact us directly via email with your CV: email@example.com.
Remember, you can also keep up to date with our latest permanent Hull-based, remote and hybrid vacancies as well as news, via our LinkedIn page.