Location: Hull (Flexible Remote) | Salary: up-to £50K | Permanent
EDIT Recruitment is overjoyed to be helping our client to grow their team with a knowledgeable Full-Stack Developer!
Established in 1996, our client is an interactive mapping and data visualisation company. The team supports a range of public and private sector clients through the delivery of web applications, primarily focussed on supporting the delivery of healthcare across the wider NHS.
One key product is SHAPE (Strategic Health Asset Planning and Evaluation), a mature data mapping solution widely used by the NHS for strategic planning.
A glimpse into the role:
The Full-Stack Developer will join a small but growing team to modernise and upgrade existing web applications, whilst developing new solutions to support customer needs.
They are seeking an experienced developer to work alongside the Senior Full Stack Developer, Creative Director and wider team to continually enhance Parallel products to support the business’ growth aspirations.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am – 5.00 pm, 37.5 hours per week. Furthermore, there is the option for part home working / part office-based, in the Willerby, office Hull. You’ll be required to work in the office one day per fortnight.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following main duties:
- Work with the development team on upcoming enhancements and projects across the portfolio of work;
- Responsible for building, maintaining and sharing reusable libraries of code.
Skills & Attributes:
As well as exhibiting a polite and approachable attitude, displaying plenty of energy, initiative, professionalism, commitment and a strong team ethos, the suitable person will have the following:
- Direct experience of using XML for defining content structures;
- Experience in working with remote data technologies such as REST and JSON;
- Knowledge of React, Angular, Vue.js or similar;
- Practical experience of working with SVN code repositories;
- Ability to work across multiple applications and projects, in a fast-paced, outputs focused environment;
- Possess a positive approach to problem solving and R&D;
- Comfortable working independently and have great attention to detail.
- Practical experience of working with backend SQL coding for MS SQL and PostgreSQL databases;
- Knowledge of statistical data analytics
- Some working knowledge of Python, node.js, .NET, Laravel
Dependent on experience, other benefits are:
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Store discounts
- Flexible benefits, including thousands of high street retail discounts
- Free use of ‘Tommy Coyle Academy’ Gyms and Classes in Hull
If this role of ‘Full-Stack Developer‘ sounds like it is the exciting role that you’ve been looking for, please feel free to apply using the link below. Alternatively, you can give our team a call on 01482 273389. We would love to discuss the role in further depth with you.