PHP Web Developer
Location: Birmingham + Remote (50% hybrid/ 50% in office) | up-to £42K | Permanent
Are you seeking a new opportunity where you can hone in on your skills, broaden your horizons, and work alongside a team of passionate creatives?
EDIT Recruitment is proud to be assisting our client, one of Birmingham’s leading web design and SEO agencies, look for an uber-talented PHP Web Developer.
Let’s find out more, shall we?
Life with our client:
Our clients’ Webdev team are looking for a self-motivated individual who is passionate about the industry they work and thrive in.
The role is ideal for someone who has several years of experience developing a variety of websites. They’re not hung up on degree-level qualifications, but in fact, prefer real commercial experience.
You’ll be someone with drive and commitment, who has experience in solving client’s Internet business requirements.
Do you also show attention to detail, quick learning, and the ability to uphold your work to best practices and the highest standards?
At times you’ll be working directly with clients, with the team’s support. Therefore, you will be confident in communicating work and talking with people in a non-technical manner.
The successful candidate will also be someone who welcomes a challenge and has an appetite for building web-based solutions. Sounds familiar? You’ll fit right in!
We are looking for that someone who relates to:
- Being flexible to Hybrid Working
- Developing eCommerce and content managed websites
- WordPress, Magento 2, and MVC web frameworks
- The ability to take projects through to completion
- Good communication skills
- Practical experience of version control systems
- Hybrid Working/Flexible remote working
So, what’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly conference budget
- Dedicated time to learn and evolve
- Relaxing work environment
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 2+ years of experience in back end web development and software design
If this role sounds like the next exciting opportunity you’ve been looking for, please do not hesitate to get in contact with one of our team members, Jack or Shaune, on 01482 273289. Alternatively, kindly contact us directly via email with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, you can also keep up to date with our latest Permanent and Contract vacancies as well as news, via our LinkedIn page!