Location: UK-Based Remote | Salary £44K-£60K | Permanent
Do you demonstrate the values of care and honesty? Do you inspire and guide?
EDIT Recruitment is overjoyed to be helping our client, a leading people analytics business, look for a passionate Senior Developer. This is a UK-based remote role, which will entail the successful candidate to work in an Agile way on web projects, with the latest technology stack.
We are on the search for an impeccable communicator, a ‘people person’, and, someone who is eager to be deadline-driven.
About our Client:
Our client is dedicated to improving the health economy through expert advisors, established technology and best practice process improvement. Their work has also been recognised with numerous HR and Finance industry awards. In fact, this year they were rated a 2-star company by Best Companies, recognising them as an ‘Outstanding Company to Work For’.
Our client was also listed on three ‘Best Companies to Work For‘ lists:
- Best 100 Large Companies
- Best 100 Companies in the Midlands
- Top 30 Consultancy Companies
The team is actually one of the main advantages of working for our client. They are incredibly helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. The team is made up of a group of talented Developers and Testers who are forward-thinking and always looking for new ways of working.
They are remote working, working virtually with their colleagues. They regularly have training sessions to enable the development of skills and enhance knowledge of the tech stack, ensuring the best work possible is produced.
Principle Tasks & Activities:
- Build API methods and website components that consume these
- Read and write database content, files and Azure storage
- Help shape the conventions the team used to ensure high-quality code that the whole team understands
- Perform code reviews
- Contribute thoughts and ideas in daily stand-ups to move the project forward
- Be involved in the Sprint Refinement process, providing timescales estimates for pieces of work
- Be responsible for shaping the product as it grows
- Input new business processes and new technologies
The Successful Candidate will also:
- A great communicator
- Able to work alone and part of a team
- Able to propose and support ideas
- Demonstrable experience in engaging with business teams and distilling business requirements into production software
- Must be project and deadline-driven
Essential experience our Client is Looking for:
- ASP.NET, C#
- Entity Framework & SQL
- Web API
- Microsoft Azure
- Agile Experience
- ASP.NET Core Experience
- Azure DevOps & GIT Experience
- RESTful API
- Clean Architecture
- Angular 2+ experience
- CSS/ SASS/ SCSS/ LESS
What’s in it for you?
You will be given all equipment needed for your role, along with an allowance for any additional desk equipment, if needed. Our client is offering an attractive salary of £44K-£60K, along with a brilliant array of career perks.
Our client is willing to offer some amazing perks. These additional perks include Introduction Bonuses, discounted Gym Memberships, Eyetests, Retail Discounts, ‘Company Days’ and Company Pension Schemes.
If the role of ‘Senior Developer‘ sounds like the challenge that you’ve been searching for in your career, please feel free to apply using the link below. Alternatively, you can give our team a call on 01482 273 389. Our team at EDIT will be delighted to discuss the role further with you, and assist where we can.