Location: Remote working, UK | Salary up-to £55K | Permanent
EDIT Recruitment is excited to be helping our client, a leading people analytics business, look for a Senior Developer. They are located in Derby, but are open to UK-based remote working for the successful candidate. Along with this, they offer a great array of career perks and a base salary of up-to £55,000.
This is an amazing opportunity for the technical-minded and committed individual.
About the Role:
This senior role will be directly responsible for the development of the company’s flagship products. The role will entail the delivery and planning at the technical level of the product’s roadmap. Refactoring and maintaining the product’s technical stack.
This is a hands-on technical role, through which you will establish and drive best practice and live the mantra to ‘automate all things’. For this reason, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate technical leadership.
Principle Tasks & Activities:
- Operating within an Agile delivery environment and be a passionate advocate of Agile practices.
- Operating within a DevOps environment.
- Maturing development functions to move towards
- DevOps/Automation and Continuous Deployment.
- Developing Technical Capability within the organisation.
- Empowering, supporting and developing staff to achieve the highest performance standards yet accountable.
- Creating and maintaining a culture that encourages a supportive, collaborative, creative working environment
The Successful Candidate will:
- Be a self-starter who can work independently if required
- Be customer, product and team focused
- Have strong influencing skills
Due to the anticipated pace of growth, it is essential that the candidate is flexible and creative; to ensure they maintain service to our clients whilst handling the challenges of a fast-paced and diverse environment.
- NET Core/ EF Core
- Angular + TypeScript
- Comfortable with unit + integration tests
- Docker + containerisation
- HTML 5
- Web API
- SQL Server 2012+
- Ideally, also some experience of microservices/distributed systems
- ITIL experience and/or certification
- Delivering and operating in a Cloud hosting environment
- DevOps experience
- Net 4.5+
What’s in it for you?
As mentioned earlier, our client is willing to offer some amazing perks, as well as a salary of £55,000. These additional perks include: Introduction Bonuses, Discounted Gym Memberships, Eyetests, Retail Discounts and ‘Company Days’ and Company Pension Schemes. Don’t forget, there is also the option for UK-based remote working for the ideal candidate.
If this role sounds like it is a match made for you, please feel free to apply using the link below. Alternatively, you can give our team a call on 01482 273 389. The team at EDIT will be delighted to discuss the role further with you, and assist where we can.