Location: Leeds & Hybrid | £35K | Permanent
Are you a Software Developer with 2 to 4 years of experience looking for the next step in your career? Do you want the opportunity to work on exciting new projects and see them through from end to end?
Our client is a rapidly growing company that is investing in technology and sees it as an essential part of the business. Therefore, EDIT Recruitment is thrilled to be helping our client, look for a Senior Developer who is looking to learn, develop and grow.
On offer is a 30-hour working week for a full-time salary and hybrid working – so, a good balance between home working and working collaboratively in the office.
Working within the IT Development team you will be creating new internal and external facing web apps and automated systems. You’ll also have extended capabilities of existing systems to drive improvements, so you must be able to keep up with new trends in technology.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Developing new web applications using ASP.net and VueJS
- Creating & supporting APIs utilizing REST
- Extending and advancing existing applications and websites with new features and requirements
- Maintaining applications and ensuring their continued function (typically 10% of the week)
- Maintaining data protection throughout all projectsand applications
- Participate in a Scrum team
- 6 months + of working with Java Script Framework
- 6 months + of working within an agile team
- 1 year working with ASP.Net Core (C#)
- Understanding & application of OO design principles such as SOLID
Rewarding your commitment:
Our clients’ people are the most important part of their business. To reward and help employees feel valued, our client has carefully selected a package of benefits that take a holistic approach to promote your wellbeing. These include:
- 30 hour working week (for full-time salary)
- 20 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Additional Paid Leave – for Birthday, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Flexible Holidays – take hourly
- Holiday Exchange – buy/sell holidays
- Extra holiday for length of service – 1 extra day after 3, 4 & 5 years
- Length of Service Awards
- Colleague Recognition Awards
- Enhanced Maternity /Paternity /Adoption Pay
- Death in Service Benefit – 4 times annual salary
- My Staff Shop – a wide range of discounts and savings at UK retailers
- Travel Support – free parking, bus/ train discounts, cycling facilities
- Neybar Financial Loans
- Third-Party Bespoke Financial Advice
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Canteen
- Learning & Development Allowance – paid time to learn in work
- Love to Learn Subsidy – up to £150 annually for training of your choice
- Professional Qualifications – financial & study support
- Health Cash Back Plan – generous cashback to manage your wellbeing, including dental, optical, combined therapy towards everyday health costs
- GP Anytime – access to 24/7 prescribing GP for you and your family
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 helpline, including up to 8 free counselling sessions
- My Wellness Portal
- Thrive – My Wellness App
- Team Events bowling, race nights etc.
- Regular monthly events – cooking classes, quizzes, kids’ activities
- Monthly charity fundraising including raffles, auctions and more
- Key Event Parties – Christmas and Summer Events
If the role of Software Developer role sounds like the next exciting opportunity you’ve been looking for in Leeds, please do not hesitate to get in contact with one of our team members on 01482 273289. Alternatively, you can contact us directly via email with your CV: email@example.com.
Remember, you can also keep up to date with our latest Permanent and Contract vacancies as well as news, via our LinkedIn page!